RE: [DNS] Young Mr Guy

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:30:31 +1000
Mr Guy,

" Moved in recently"

Well I suppose it depends on what you mean by recently. You were using
it as your address at least from 12 December 2002 which is hardly
'recently' in my book. And it is certainly at a time when Mr Rafferty
and NetRegister were operating from that address.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au