Re: [DNS] Release of registry information on total ownership if individuals

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:06:12 +0930
I agree whole heartedly with the post from David Uzzell ...

As annoying as it is to have to contact registrars etc about domain details
like expiry dates etc, it is a whole lot better than the alternative.

I would like to know how the information was obtained.

James .. time to ease up a little, this is getting old .. you risk
alienating those who might support you in the future. A post or so a day
would highlight your position without clogging the list .

I dont think any of us really imagined the post with the domain details was
going to be easily traced lol

Cheers Tony