Re: RE: [DNS] .pro info

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:02:23 +1000
Not sure what the punters would want but the concept as I understand it is that a uniform package for secure transmission, whether by certificates or whatever, that is what is attractive to me.  I would prefer just the .pro.au with the guarantee that the owner is certified as a practitioner.  Auda could make some good money from this.  And it would be great for the community to develop trust in e-commerce.

Best practice and all that.