List Rules

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:45:21 +0200
Dear all,

Based on a few private emails I would just like to point out the policy
of this list.

Ideally this would be a completely unmoderated list, but the realities
are that is not always possible. I inserted a line into the policy with
the words "members will be removed if they seriously breach the harmony
of the list".

It is hard to judge this, but a good indication is when I see a dramatic
upsurge in unsubscribe requests to process when there is usually one
a month or so, and also when there are many people telling specific
individuals to shut up.

So this is a subtle hint for people to focus on quality rather than
quantity or I may have to move on to suspending members shortly, which
I'd really hate to do. This is supposed to be a discussion forum and I'd
like to see it work well.

kim
--
http://www.kjd.info