Re: [DNS] The future of auDA

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:09:21 +0930
I have no problems with reading lots of posts, and perhaps even
understanding a few bun fights etc. I agree with David Uzzell's post, anyone
who has been followed the TIO's recent elections would realise that some
change to the overall approach to all facets of the industry, and how it is
governed.

The thing is, is this going anywhere? .. if it is not then it is a waste of
time and inbox space.

James, I see your a solitor, I know you are passionate .. are you looking to
champion causes within this industry, or are you only interested in the one
you have raised here?

I will point out James, I used to own Taxis in Adelaide, we had a buying
group of 4 owners .. even though we tried, if we had of got the other 800
owners to buy with us we would have saved heaps .. it never happenned. Maybe
I went about trying to recruit them the wrong way, maybe they were worried
about my motives.

Cheers Tony