RE: [DNS] Board Members are responsible for raising issues

From: Tech Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:41:03 +1000
[snip]
> It is weird because they are new ideas that should have been put in
place
> since inception.  While auDA operates as a company it is in fact an
ngo or
> non governmental organisation with a voting membership.  Its purpose
is
> facilitation of a public resource and should operate as a responsible,
> accountable and transparent entity.
>
> Anybody who thinks otherwise has a restricted view.
>
> Ask yourself this would the red cross get away with this type of
behaviour
> - the answer is probably yes but it has been identified as an issue in
the
> public and changes are being made to stop out failures in
administration.
[snip]

This makes me wonder! James have you, are you taking the same
action/interaction with the TIO?

Just a thought cause the same things could be said about that
organisation!

auDA as I have seen have been OK in doing what needs to be done and
doing MUCH more than the INDAVIDUAL person who was running the .au
namespace before auDA took over!

They are a little slow(for my liking) and don't always jump as hard as
we would all like but we are better of and always going forward which is
a good sign! For me anyway :)

Regards
David Uzzell