Re: [DNS] Board Members are responsible for raising issues

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:12:32 +1000
For the auda news guy you seem to show a lack of knowledge of the founding purpose of auDA.  Try reading the constitution I think with out checking article 3 onwards.

Further, you have not answered whether or not you are paid by auda for your news production.

I am a registered lawyer.  Check the yellow pages under Guy & Associates Solicitor, Melbourne, and the Law Institute of Victoria if you have any doubts.

Further, as far as your attacks on my reputation and character show you have absolutely nothing to counteract my submissions.  You are really stooping low.

It is weird because they are new ideas that should have been put in place since inception.  While auDA operates as a company it is in fact an ngo or non governmental organisation with a voting membership.  Its purpose is facilitation of a public resource and should operate as a responsible, accountable and transparent entity.

Anybody who thinks otherwise has a restricted view.

Ask yourself this would the red cross get away with this type of behaviour - the answer is probably yes but it has been identified as an issue in the public and changes are being made to stop out failures in administration.