RE: [DNS] Domains and Trademarks

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:15:41 +1000
Which "Governing body" do you refer?

The ACCC responsible for upholding the Trade Practices Act?
IP Australia and the Federal Court in conjunction with ACCC for
upholding Intellectual Property issues?

Both of those are situations with a decision by a 'Governing body' by
rule of law.

Or were you referring to the current rules as adopted by the auDA?

Cheers

Phil Wright