auDA and tenders

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:31:49 +1000
Sadly enough... I actually agree with this line of enquiries.

auDA, as representing the public .au interest, should be open and
forthcoming about such things.

Also, to avoid the appearance of a 'boys' club, such services that are
of a significant portion of the budget of auDA (as appropriate) should
be up for tender... And legal/accounting/pr/etc should perhaps be up for
tender.

If organisations like Maddocks are providing services to an organisation
such as auDA, then I think the members and the public have a right to
know what auDA is getting for these services.

...Skeeve