Please advise David

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:16:44 +1000
As you questioned my credibility earlier David while it is not normal that I would do this I will now investigate your credibility.

Please advise whether you receive payment from auDA for any services that you provide to auDA.  I understand that you compile the news on auDA's behalf.  Do yo do this for love or money or love and money?

I have never met you and do not know your character.  I appreciate your interaction on the list but seek a bit of feed back on this point given your staunch activism in support of auDA's past behaviour.

> James
>
> Why not raise these issues in a normal thoughtful way? You
> first need to show you have an interest in the .au TLD by
> becoming a member of auDA, and that you do care about the
> TLD, and not for your benefit, for the benefit of the whole
> community.
>
> From what almost all of us can see you have no interest in
> improving .au and only have scores to settle.
>
> It's the Peter Reith/Tony Abbott school of diplomacy you
> seem to belong to. Maybe you want to sign up with that
> Corrigan bloke too, he seems to have influenced you. If you
> haven't worked it out, this school of diplomacy does not go
> down too well here.
>
> How the hell you ever expect to win friends and/or business
> I'll never know.
>
> For the rest of us, maybe we should ignore you... and then
> maybe you'll go away.
>
> David
>
> http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
> - Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.

> author, further information at the above URL.  (368 subscribers.)

Kind regards

James Guy

Principal
Guy & Associates
      Solicitors & Trade Marks Agent

Level 25 Optus Centre
367 Collins Street
Melbourne
VIC 3000
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 3 9221 6151
Fax:   +61 3 9383 6161
Mobile:+61 0407085553
website:  guyassociates.com.au

This email (including any attachments) is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It contains information that may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the addressee,or you have received this email by mistake, you must not disclose,copy or distribute it or use the information contained in it (or any attachments) in any way.

If you have received this message in error please notify Guy & Associates by return email or reverse charges telephone call to +61 3 9221 6151 and then delete this message and any copies of it. Please also contact us if you have any doubts about the authenticity of this email.

Any legal professional privilege between solicitor and client, or any other rights, are retained by Guy & Associates and are not lost or waived because you have received this message in error. This email (including any attachments) may also contain computer viruses or other defects. Guy & Associates is not liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by these viruses or defects.