Re: [DNS] Attention: The Board Members auDA

From: Saliya Wimalaratne <saliya§hinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:32:55 +1000 (EST)
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, jamesguy wrote:

> I am sorry but I disagree with your view.

Unfortunately for you, this isn't a "view". The charter of the list
is described at http://www.auda.org.au/list/dns/ - I'd encourage you
to peruse this documentation before you proceed further.

Just to save you the effort:

"Importantly, the DNS list is not operated by auDA, nor is it an official communications channel of auDA. auDA kindly provides the hosting facilities for the list, but posts to this list do not necessarily reflect the opinions of auDA. We recommend if you seek comment from auDA on particular issues in an official capacity, you use these contact details."

Regards,

Saliya