Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:36:57 +1000
Absolutely agree that I am for competition but disagree with your analogy to the electricity industry:

1.  auDA is a private non-profit company that makes money cartel style with government approval and government representation on the Board (as I understand it);

2. its internal operations including expenditure should be accountable and open to transparent process;

3. sub-contractors should provide services for tender on the same basis that any government authority operates

You seem convinced that you represent the majority of members.  Fail to understand how you come to that conclusion.