Re: [DNS] transfer domain probs

From: Virtual Visions <webdesign§virtualvisions.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:50:50 +0930
I just checked and the Status says "Active".
The expiry date says 21 August 2003 now, but the record with
MelbourneIT says 22 August, and I just changed some contact details a
few days ago .... there was no problem or notice that it was locked for
any reason. The client did get a notice frm MelborneIT on the 25th June
advising that it was up for renewal etc.

On Monday, Jun 30, 2003, at 19:39 Australia/South, Jon Lawrence wrote:

> Do a whois at the registry: www.verisign-grs.com
>
> That will tell you the current status of the domain name.
>
> regards
> jon

---
Sandra Caballero