transfer domain probs

From: Virtual Visions <webdesign§virtualvisions.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:19:35 +0930
Hi,

I am a Web Designer and a few weeks back I had terrible trouble
trying to transfer a .com for a client from Joker.com to Total
Registrations.
Never did succeed, so will have to try again.

Recently in attempting to transfer another .com from
Melbourne IT to Online NIC for a different client ... we are receiving
the following message

> Error occurred in transmitting RRP command. It may be caused
> that your domain has been locked by the current registrar, or by other
> reasons.

Can anyone please tell me what RRP means or care to comment/advise?

Many thanks, Sandra Caballero