discussion lists for resellers looking at setting up buying group/co-op/new registrar

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:33:01 +0800
Marco,  there is a list set up where discussions about  this are taking
place right now.

i suggest you join the list being managed by Richard Archer.   he is
managing 2 lists -  one open list for general discussions. (includes
lurkers...)    and one private list which is just for resellers who are keen
to make this happen.

details below...

cheers
richard keeves