RE: [DNS] List of Registrars Supporting Their Channels

From: Domain Registration Services <mail§domainregistration.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:38:20 +1000
Richard, we don't have a reseller channel and do not wish to have one,
therefore we are probably irrelevant to your list.
Hypothetically, if we did have resellers we wouldn't intentionally market to
their clients. We've been a reseller ourselves and are very aware of the
situation where you feel like you are working your butt off to build a
client base for the use of someone else. There is a solution to that though,
become a Registrar.

Regards,

Jacqui Maiolo
Domain Registration Services
Web: www.domainregistration.com.au
E-Mail: mail&#167;domainregistration.com.au
Tel: 1300 660 603  Fax: (03) 9370 0652