Re: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: Anthony Dever <anthony§billiousness.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:53:21 +1000
Ron,

I think the idea has a lot of merit. It has always been my opinion through
my on contact with auDA and through reading and implementing the code of
practice as a reseller that we are not considered an important part of the
industry.

Though when you think about it, we are already represented. Poorly in my
opinion. This is because there are two representitives on the current auDA
board who represent resellers.

1. Ric da Paz, iiNet
2. Peter Dean, The Company People

I'd like to know in what way they've made themselves aware of other
reseller's opinions.

Also a third board member Josh rowe who is classed as a "Demand" board
member should also provide some representation for resellers because a
company that he is the director of Sanctum Internet Pty Ltd is also a
reseller. I'm also more than a little curious how he is classed as "Demand"?