Re: [DNS] auDA media release

From: Marco Botros <mehanna§tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:03:17 +1000
One click with all the domains you have ever regisered!.

not necessary 1600 times!.

he made a mistake and paid the punchment!,

it happens, move on people?.

I keep wondering on the choice of resellers which we manage
and look after domains for our customers (which we worked hard to obtain),
having to take permissions to make thing more cost effective or more managable
for them (our clients), to be able to move our domains from one registrar to the other!.

Is auDA is basicly telling us as resellers, we have to tell our clients with our choice of registrar (supplier).

This system is questionble????!!!!!.