RE: [DNS] ICANN Transfers policy for gtlds (com/net/org/biz/info/name etc)

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:31:13 +1000
Hi Bruce

Thanks for that.  I still don't see anything of substance being (a) implemented
and more importantly (b) enforced to fix the gTLD transfers process any
time soon - ie within the next 12 months.

I hope I'm wrong though - perhaps our compatriot Mr Twomey will make all
the difference...

regards
jon

ICANN's