RE: [DNS] will .au now take off

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:30:11 +1000
I guess that spammers with large databases will delete names ending in .au
which will have an impact on the amount of spam hitting .au registrants.
Having said that I guess if you had a choice of .com or .com.au maybe a
registrant will register .au in pref because there is less likehood of their
.au ending up on spam lists because of the proposed legislation.
cheers,
Richard