RE: [DNS] will .au now take off

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:22:21 +1000
Richard,
If you read the article (I should have published the whole article
www.afr.com) it goes on to explain that the authorities intend to prosecute
spammers based both here and overseas. My point is that if it goes ahead
spammers from overseas would be less likely to target .au domains making .au
more atractive to registrants who don't want to be subject to spam. This
could have the effect of increasing registrations of .au names
If they can make it work good on them.
No I haven't been smoking anything.