Revised Code of Practice for domain name industry

From: Ian D Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 23:34:56 +1000
auDA recently announced that the auDA Board has endorsed a revised version of
the Revised Code of Practice for domain name industry.

Can anyone tell me, or point me to any auDA material advising what, if any,
significant changes were made to the Code please?  The ACCC, ACA and Bruce
Tonkin to have made what appear to be substantive comments on the "Code of
Practice, December 2002" - referred to at
http://www.auda.org.au/policy/code-committee-2002/.

--
Ian Johnston, Policy Consultant
Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre (SETEL)

SETEL is a national small business consumer association
advancing the interest of Australian small business
as telecommunications and e-commerce consumers