RE: [DNS] uRegister diversifies

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:48:01 +1000
Daniel,

The point, as far as auDA is concerned, is a simple one. Use of the .au
database for purposes such as this is a breach of the terms and
conditions and your obligations as a reseller (assuming you have now
become one).

Having received a number of complaints regarding you abuse of the terms
and conditions, our lawyers have, once again, been instructed to write
to you.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA