Re: [DNS] Domain Directors snatches top spot from Melbourne IT

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:40:27 +1100
Rod,

I agree, your price comparison (of yourself and three registrars more expensive than you) is much better!

from: http://www.ddns.com.au/

"Price Comparison
Register a .com.au domain name for 2 years;
DDNS $132.00 inc GST
Melbourne IT $140.00 inc GST
Domain Directors $165.00 inc GST
Domain Registration Services $139.70 inc GST"

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/