RE: [DNS] com.au Domain Names

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:18:30 +1100
One criterion for registering a business is that you intend to conduct
business under that name.  There is no such criterion to register a domain
name.  A domain name per se carries no obligation whatsoever to actually
conduct business, have a website etc.

If you are aggrieved by the fact that your competitor isn't doing business
as you think he should, that's not an issue with the domain name - that's an
issue with the business name from which the domain is derived.

Ron Stark