Another IRA

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:01:59 +1100
Has anybody had dealings with / know of an outfit called Internet Resources
(Australia) Pty Ltd at all?

I have a situation with a client who has:
1:  received an invoice of $149 for renewal of a .com.au domain name 18
months before its renewal, and that for just one year
2:  received threats of legal action if said invoice is not paid
3:  just suffered an unauthorised delegation to another server because
"services has been terminated"

We cannot find any names, phone numbers or any other info on this lot, apart
from an email address of web.master&#167;cyberservices.com.

I have already passed the relevant document on to auDA, but it's a bit odd
that my client seems to be the only ones thus effected.

Ron Stark
Business Park Pty Ltd
mail: ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au
phone: +61 (0)3 9521 0649   fax: +61 (0)3 9521 0485
mob: +61 (0)41 812 9922
www.snapsite.com.au
www.businesspark.com.au