RE: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: John Thomson <john§hep10.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:55:35 +1000
Since auda already has everyone's email address why not send them out a
monthly warning on scams run by people like uregister? Anyone else noticed
how quiet they have become? Uregister is usually sending lots of emails
exalting their leading register position against scams etc but on this one
they are deathly quiet. Go figure!

John
Maybe Jason and Vic can beat the uregister guys with sticks and we webcast
it?