RE: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Domain Registration Services <mail§domainregistration.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:57:51 +1100
Come on Jason, I think we're all banging our heads against the wall with the
inconsistency, bullshit, and scammers in this industry. At times it seems
scams are the only consistent thing in this industry. If the Registrars make
it easier for the scammers, what hope is there for consumers ?

Enetica do the right thing and conduct business in an ethical manner and
naturally it must be frustrating watching others not following suit. It
would be interesting to do a roll call on Registrars who DO NOT support or
make life easier for those dealing in deceptive marketing scams.

Hope you're well Jason, have a great day.

Jacqui