Domain renewal problems

From: David Moore <moored§romtech.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:54:44 +1100
I don't understand how Melbourne IT can have one password for a domain
and AUDA has the modified A0 in front of the original password as there
password. Why are they not the same?

Case in point I have just gone through the exercise of transferring a
domain to TotalNIC due date for the domain was 23/12/02 to be safe I
transferred the domain last Wednesday I logged in to Melbourne IT with
the domain name and password to make sure that it was the correct
current password, it was. I even had Melbourne IT email the password to
me to make sure.

So what happens I find that the domain wasn't transferred and upon
Questioning TotalNIC tech support I find that the domain wasn't
transferred because the password was wrong it should have had A0 amended
to the front so now my customer is dead in the water and has to wait 24
hours to have the domain back up and running.

Regards David Moore
moored&#167;romtech.com.au

Office Phone: (612) 9948 1199
Mobile Phone: 0418 282 648 (in Australia)
Mobile Phone: 614 18 282 648 (out side Australia)

POSTAL ADDRESS:
PO BOX 62,
SEAFORTH NSW 2092
AUSTRALIA