RE: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:08:53 +1100
short of saying you're a bloody idiot Rodney, I'm lost for words..

what about an ad at the trading post :

"Australian Business looking for clients"
Hi, my name is Rod Keys. I am a director of a company in australia.
I would like to find clients so i can get more money to have more ads in the
trading post to find more clients  so i can get more money to have more ads
in the trading post to find more clients  so i can get more money to have
more ads in the trading post to find more clients.
If you have money and you are interested, please contact us through our
"great value" website www.ddns.com.au