Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:30:07 +1100
Come in spinner...Our marketing methods are not misleading. We give
consumers facts.
I don't know what's under your hat but buddy but we pay Australia post to
deliver our advertising message and the consumer can throw it in the bin if
they like. We do not spam email address and hog network resourses so I put
it back to you webwizard what's wrong with advertising?
For the benefit of CB Attention resellers this is an advert.
 -Begin message-
Discount Domain Name Services launches it's full service reseller program on
January 20 2003. On offer are competitive domains, competitive hosting, hard
to beat 128 bit SSL certificates & shopping cart style domain and hosting
software. Fill in our online application and  discover who got it right!
www.ddns.com.au.
-End message-