RE: [DNS] FW: [DNS] auDA BOARD ELECTIONS

From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl§hovtek.com.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:57:39 +1100
I trust that auDA Members are indeed motivated to vote for a candidate in
their Membership Class (yes I'm a candidate as well in Demand Class) either
by attendance at the meeting OR by proxy,
(http://www.auda.org.au/docs/agm2002-proxyform.pdf ) and for any of you who
wish to view all candidates and there classes , statements etc. the auDA
link is... http://www.auda.org.au/about/agm2002-candidate.html

Cheryl Langdon-Orr