RE: [DNS] Generic Domain Name Transfers

From: Domain Registration Services <mail§domainregistration.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:15:42 +1100
All enquiries regarding the generic auction should be directed to auDA (.au
Administration Limited)
Their contact details are as follows:

email: info&#167;auda.org.au,
Phone: +61 3 9349 4711
Fax: +61 3 9349 5711
Website: www.auda.org.au

Best Regards,

Jacqui Maiolo
Domain Registration Services
Web: www.domainregistration.com.au
E-Mail: mail&#167;domainregistration.com.au
Tel: (03) 9378 2995
Fax: (03) 9378 2994
International Callers: +61 3 9378 2995