RE: [DNS] FW: MelbourneIT Mailout

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:51:01 +1000
Here's an e-mail I just received from a client in response to our email
to all our clients trying to explain that, 'yes we are still in
business', and no, 'their domain was not going to expire'. He has given
me permission to re-publish it for you all to see.

	Thankyou for this email - It confirms the excellent support I
have always received from you, and would never 	consider using anyone
else.

	I am personally fed up with all the bullshit letters I have been
receiving re: registering domains etc...  And 	recently ( in my
absence) one of my staff was totally misled by a letter of this nature [
thinking our domain 	had expired] which cost us several hundreds of
dollars in wasted time !!

	Thankyou again

	regards

	Mathew Thompson