RE: [DNS] domain expiry issues

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:09:21 +1000
So what are you actually getting paid on average something approaching
$30 per
domain for? No responsibility or power but all the gold and glory it
would seem.

Ummm.... running the whole bloody thing!???

Enough already with your less than insightful clap-trap!

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing
AusRegistry Pty. Ltd.
Level 6, 10 Queens Rd.