Re: [DNS] RE: bizcatalyst.com.au

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:48:31 +1000
Bernard,
1/ There was huge demand for the generic names to be released.
2/ What is the fairest way to licence them.
3/ What good are they sitting doing nothing.
4/ It became revenue for AUDA to manage the .au namespace for all
stakeholders including you.
With attitude like that you would stop governments selling anything be it
personalised numberplates or Telstra.