Re: [DNS] RE: bizcatalyst.com.au

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:34:38 +0800
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002, bw wrote:
> Ethics?
>
> if no one can own a domain to sell or lease then why did the auctions occur?

Hm. I could have sworn I read somewhere in the auda documentation
that as long as you continue to meet the eleigibility requirements
you're guaranteed to renew the domain name after a 2-year licence period.

Could someone verify that for me?
If its the case, then it makes the "auction" logical (at least from the perspective
that you seem to be asking..)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"<WeBGrrL> i WAS a lesbian.....but now i love everyone :P"
<adrian&#167;creative.net.au>