RE: [DNS] Transfering Domains

From: Arran Bartish <arran§regasia.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:19:06 +1000
Hi James,

You have been issued a ticket for your query.  The ticket number is: 241

Listed below are the details of the ticket and suggested solution.

Ticket ID   0019-0241
Registrar   General Public
Enquiry Type   Email
Registrar User   General Public
Issue   Unable to transfer domain
Solution   The registry operator is contractually bound to only make
updates and provide information as requested by auda accredited
registrars. It is suggested to contact your sponsoring registrar and
request them to communicate with Ausregistry on your behalf. If you have
a specific complaint regarding dealings with a registrar, it is
suggested to contact auDA. auDA is the government body which determines
the policies relating to domain name registration for the .au namespace.
More information is available at: http://www.auda.org.au/
Status   Closed
Opened By User   Ben Constable
Closed By User   Ben Constable