Bombarded with email

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:57:15 +1000
Since the NetRegister letter arrived Monday, I have received around 40
emails from auDA telling me about it. I have also received around 20
from MelbourneIT, and now I receive one from NetRegistry. This is a
joke. Surely there must be a better way of dealing with these issues
when they arrive other than every company with a stake in it sending out
multiple emails? Is this the sign of things to come? Are others
receiving the same piles of junk as me?

Dave Hooper