Planet Domain Reseller Recruitment

From: TV Fugly Awards <awards§fugly.com.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:09:07 +1000
Hi again,

I'm curious if Josh Rowe from whatsinaname.com.au gave apporval for them say
"see whatsinaname.com.au for an objective opinion". From my analysis of
whatsinaname.com.au it looks like it provides a price comparision and is not
providing an opinion on which registrar is the best.

I also just noticed that the letter wasn't signed even though they left room
for a signature. I know it is only something little but it's always the
little things that count in my opinion.

Anthony