RE: [Oz-ISP] auDA hipocrisy (again)

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:50:11 +1000
auDA Published Policies
http://www.auda.org.au/policy/policy-index.html

Clarification of Domain Name Licence - Prohibition on Sale of Domain
http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-2002-24.txt

Interim Transfers (Change of Registrant) Policy
http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-2002-18.txt

"3. CIRCUMSTANCES OF TRANSFER

3.1	A registrant may transfer their domain name licence to a
proposed new registrant if one of the following circumstances applies:

[snip-snip]

b) if the domain name is used within the operations of the registrant
and either the registrant or the operations are acquired by, merged
into, devolved to or joined with the operations of the proposed new
registrant;"

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/