RE: [DNS] FW: [DNS] New Code of Practice submitted for auDA endorsement

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:13:27 +0100
Thanks Ian.

A fine piece of work it appears to be at first glance.

I would also congratulate the committee for producing such a thorough document
within 6 months of being constituted.  An example that I hope ICANN's registrar
constituency (who have been 'working' on a code of conduct for something
like 2 years - its been so long I forget) will now be able to follow.

regards
jon