.com.au DNS updates and changes

From: Saints Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:25:49 +1000
I have finaly got around to needed to do a .com.au Nameserver
change/update. I mean having it done at 2am and still not even active
locally is REALLY slow compaired to previous.

Worst of All the cust thinks it is our fault. The New Nameserver list is
correct on ns1.ausregistry.net.au and on box2.aunic.net but it has not
made it to people like telstra or connect's dns servers and is a real
problem.

What is going on. It used to be a whole load quicker than this in the
past. Just seems to have to come to a block in the road with regards to
DNS propagation.

Thanks

David Uzzell