Re: [DNS] Melbourne IT - slow speed, laxsecurity and poor quality of service

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:10:14 +0100
As the registration agreement is between the registrant and the registrar,
the reseller is then acting as an agent of the registrar.

Surely then the registrar is contractually bound to service the registrant
under the terms of that registration agreement, in the case where the registrant
elects to no longer deal with the reseller?

jon