RE: [DNS] Melbourne IT redelegation delays

From: Michael McKinnon <mjm§mentalpopcorn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:36:48 +1000
There is only one thing more frustrating that not being able to get a
problem resolved; and that is not being given the opportunity to complain
about it!!!

I have been trying to get a .net.au domain redelegated (with MelbourneIT)
since last Wednesday.  So far nothing.  My emails go unanswered.  My phone
calls are disconnected due to a "high volume of calls".

Reminds me of a company I used to work for, now I know how our customers
felt!

Is aunames&#167;melbourneit.com.au the correct email address to be sending my
requests to?