[DNS] "all systems are functional" ?

From: Chris Wright <chris§regasia.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:58:30 +1000
Adrian,

	Yes, One of the requirements was to provide a "high-uptime whois
server" and, yes this is still the case, if you try changing the host
name to "whois.ausregistry.net.au" you will find connecting to our whois
service is not a problem.

Thanks

Chris Wright
Chief Technology Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 6, 10 Queens Rd.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3004
Phone: 61 3 9866 1990
Fax: 61 3 9866 1970
Mobile: 61 401 873 798
Email: chris&#167;ausregistry.com.au

The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to hang
yourself.  And then a couple of feet more, just to be sure.