Updating registrant details with MIT

From: Wayne Herring <wayne§wayneherring.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:01:22 +1000
Anyone heard when MIT are going to allow the updating of contact details on
au domains again?

I have several customer domains that have out of date contacts on them and
I've been unable to update their details or transfer the domains elsewhere.
I've tried emailing them for support but that's a waste of time - I'm still
waiting for replies to emails from over 5 weeks ago. I just hope the
domains don't expire while I'm waiting (not that I can check the expiry
date - another feature that's missing).

Wayne