Non-disclosure of domain name seller charges

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:42:09 +1000
Jon

I'm a member of the Committee drafting the Registrars' (and other
domain name sellers') Code of Practice.

Your experience raises issues that I wish to draw to the attention of
other Committee members.  Hopefully the Code will address such
problems.

I seek your agreement to forward you emails on this subject to the
[code-discuss] mailing list.

Have you considered repudiating the transaction, and requesting a
charge-back from your credit card provider?

Ian

--
Ian Johnston, Policy Consultant
Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre (SETEL)

SETEL is a national small business consumer association
advancing the interest of Australian small business
as telecommunications and e-commerce consumers