RE: [DNS] How to check whether renewal notices are genuine

From: Mark Hughes <effectivebusiness§pplications.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:40:15 +1000
Jayne,

Note that Bruce's valuable info applies to:

  com.au, net.au, org.au, asn.au, and id.au domain names

but not to:

  gov.au and edu.au domain names

which still use the old AUNIC system at www.aunic.net.

Regards, Mark

Mark Hughes
Effective Business Applications Pty Ltd
effectivebusiness&#167;pplications.com.au
www.pplications.com.au
+61 4 1374 3959