RE: [DNS] Fwd: Melbourne IT Ltd. | CONSUMER WARNING - Affecting your .com.au Domain Name

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 03:13:26 +1000
>It doesn't take much to become an auDA member.

Except when you have to wait for 6 months or more to know if your membership
application fits the requirements ( because of course i don't believe one
minute ANYBODY can be a member, you've got to be a friend of someone or shut
up and follow the sheep...I'll stand corrected if my membership goes
through )

Ginge